Pages

Jun 11, 2009

Sky Watch Friday- On My Way To My Hometown

Last week during school holidays, my family and I went to visit my grandfather at our hometown in Kuala Terengganu. It tooks us about 6 hours driving to reach there. These 2 pictures were taken from inside our moving car along the Eastcoast highway,
Can you see the palm oil plantation on the left and rubber tree plantation on the right? Malaysia is one of the largest palm oil and rubber producer in the world. You can see thousands of these trees along this highway.

It is almost sunset, the sun was so beautiful,
This picture was taken while we stopped at one of the rest areas after a few hours driving.
For more skies and views from all around the globe, visit :

10 comments:

  1. I love the long road shot and of the trees. I didn't know Malaysia is a great producer of palm oil, now I know. thanks for sharing this Syaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were blessed with a beautiful day to travel and snap photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics of sky and highway.
    I know that place, where you have to slow down because of cross wind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos! I love to see the almost empty road. The traffic here causes me some headache. Taking a shot while on the move is difficult. You've done great! Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful skies you had on your tripto see your grandfather. I also love the sunset from last weeks post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second and third photos were my favorites. Just lovely skies.
    Very interesting about the rubber and palm oil trees, too.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent sky shots. Interesting infor about the rubber production too. that middle shot is gorgeous. MB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you going home with those wonderful skies, the last one is a swirling gem.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The road home can be such a comfort. Those are beautiful views of your trip home, Syaa.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate if you comment, thank you for visiting and please come again..