Pages

Mar 24, 2009

1st Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2009

Putrajaya is a new Malaysian Federal Government Administrative Center located 25 km from Kuala Lumpur. For me, it only took me 15 minutes drive from my home. International hot air balloon fiesta 2009 was held here from 19 Mar to 22 Mar 2009.
I would like to share this colorful fiesta with you :

The participants starting to inflate their balloons.












These are 3 special shape balloons, interesting!












Some of the balloons on the air:













Orange shape and Clown from Belgium...












From Malaysia and Netherlands..












Luckily, the weather was so friendly at that time ..

8 comments:

  1. Those are some of the neatest looking Air Balloons i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... beautiful, beautiful balloons! What a festive event. I would love to attend it by myself. Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Syaa! I've seen some photos of the hot air balloon in Subic here in Philippines, but I've heard it is so expensive to be part of the festival. :) Your photos here as so festive too...I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the peacock balloon, I wonder how balanced it is when it flies? Great job on photographing the Fiesta, all of the balloons are so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely balloons, I feel like flying away...
    Thank you for stopping by and have great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. waa the beautiful ballon..I would love to see it by myself..

    ReplyDelete
  7. The balloons are so colorful. I cant get on those because I am afraid of heights. Poor me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos.
    You are lucky to live at Putra Jaya.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate if you comment, thank you for visiting and please come again..